Test your quad bike skills! Great for first time riders. Our flat track riding offers something for everyone from 6 year old first timers to seasoned quad bike addicts looking for a quick fix.
RITEC VALLEY QUADS
TRACK RIDING (MINIMUM AGE 6)
Flat Track riding around the largest circuits in the area. Perfect for beginners or seasoned quad addicts alike. Pre booking available but not essential. Marshalled by Instructors at all times.
About Track riding :
Our Flat Track riding offers something for everyone from 6 year old first timers to seasoned quad bike addicts looking for a quick fix.
Our huge Track has multiple routes around it, meaning even if the Track is busy you can still feel you have plenty of space to get to grips with the bikes and build up some speed.
As we have 4 different size bikes running on the Track, we can cater for all ages and levels of rider from Age 6-66.
The Track is marshalled by experienced Instructors who are there to keep the activity safe and to iron out any problems riders may have to help them get to grip with the super fun activity of Quad Biking.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Minimum age is 6
- If you have never ridden a Quad before, Track Riding is the place to start
- All Track Quads are fully automatic allowing to concentrate on riding rather than shifting gear
- ONLINE BOOKING is highly advisable to avoid disappointment
- Protective gear included consisting of helmets and footwear
- The Track may close during wet weather – Please phone ahead to avoid disappointment
- Children’s Birthday parties a speciality (See our Birthday rates)
- We use the best Suzuki 90cc, Yamaha 50, 125cc and Kymco 150cc Quads