Enjoy over 100 acres of Trail routes incorporating woodland, steep hills and flat fields!
RITEC VALLEY QUADS
TRAIL RIDING (MINIMUM AGE 11)
10km of routes with some of the finest terrain you are likely to find. Woodland trails and open countryside for a course based on speed and skill. Pre booking only. Instructor led at all times.
Trail riding starts at age 11 and we have now made our amazing Trail as accessible as possible for younger riders as well as adults.
All Trail Riders start with a short Track session so we can gauge the competence of your group and you can get used to the bikes.
For Adult groups, the bikes we now use on the Trail are the Kymco 150 MXU or the Yamaha 125 Breeze/Grizzly. For riders aged 11-14 approx, we use the Suzuki LT-Z90.
If you are an experienced rider and maybe a regular on our Trail, you may be used to the awesome Suzuki LT-Z250. Unfortunately, we have discontinued this bike as of June 2018 as we feel the new Kymco bikes offer a good level of speed and power to tackle nearly all of our Trail while also offering a good level of handling and stopping power with the rear hydraulic disk brake and front drum brakes. As they are also Automatic, riders can just concentrate on the course rather than shifting gear.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Minimum age is 11 (Riders aged 11-13 will need an adult accompanying them)
- Trail Riding needs to be pre-booked. Use the ONLINE BOOKING PLATFORM OR CALL 07909 948281 OR 01834 843390
- Small manageable group sizes (so you’re not mis-matched with people of differing ability)
- All protective equipment is fully included and includes; helmets (with washable linings), gloves, footwear and waterproof clothing
- You must wear long trousers. Sandals and flip-flops are not permitted
- Rides run at the following times every day: 1000, 1100, 1200, 1400, 1500 and 1600
- Standard (35 mins) OR Full (45 mins) rides available.